Take the weight off your shoulders, and let your passion find you


April 03, 2010

Saturday Night

"Hey man, what're you up to tonight?" I texted my buddy from home.
"not too much goin to this lil party..Jasmine wants to have a few drinks few dances..you,"
"Atta boy. Hm, nothing really..watching a movie probably."
"haha no party tonight?"
"No, not tonight. It's a quiet night here. It's a Saturday."
"haha yea i bet..arite bro i'm bout to pick her up. dont have too much fun ;)"
"Oh I'm going all out tonight for this movie...popcorn AND candy! Ttyl brother."

---

"Hey what're you up to? Want to watch a movie? :)"
"Heyy..I would but I already have plans. Sowwyy :("
"No worries. Have a good night.."

---

"Yo you want to split a pie for dinner?"
"Dude, just ate bro..stuffed"
"Haha alright. Later man."

---

"How was vacation? :)"

. . .

---

"Heartd you hit a homerun today! Atta girl! Feel good?"
"lol yea thanks. then they walked me twice so that was gay. mom tell you about the ipod?"
"Lol that'll happen a lot this year. Try to be patient.. No, did she find it?"
"yea i will. yea she said she wanted to check with you to make sure it was the right one tho"
"Ok, thanks. I'll give her a call tomorrow then. You doing anything tonight?"
"just hanging out with Jen and Angie"
"Cool. Alright kid, have a good one. Congrats again on the homerun!"
"thanks"

---

"Ay girl, you want to get a wrap and watch the games tonight?"
"Heyy actually I'm hanging out with my roommates tonight..sorry"
"Girl night, it's cool. Enjoy.."

---

"Yo hope you're enjoying your weekend out of here! Drink one for me!"

---

"Hey Mike, ya want 2 want to go to IAmSecond tomorrow morning? 1045"
"Yea. That'd be cool. Thanks.. Meet in your room?"
"Ya sounds good"
"Cool, Thanks Liz. Have a good night. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment